Class Actions & Investigations
Giskan Solotaroff Anderson & Stewart represents individuals and small businesses in class action litigation against large and small corporations throughout the United States. The firm serves or has served as lead or co-lead counsel in class actions against such companies as J.P. Morgan Chase, LG Electronics, Dow Jones, Allstate, and Verizon Wireless. We are currently litigating cases concerning improper fees, defective products, deceptive billing practices, Digital Rights Management (DRM), and many others.
Due to the small size of individual claims, often the only way to proceed with fraud or antitrust claims against well-funded corporate defendants is by way of class actions. Through the class action mechanism, the firm has been successful in obtaining relief for classes comprising thousands of individuals.
To learn more about our class action practice, contact us online, or call us at 212-847-8315.
- Investigation of Suburban Propane Billing Practices
- Investigation of American Express and NCO Financial Services Debt Collection Practices
- Force Placed Insurance Homeowners’ Litigation
- Lockheed Martin Sex Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit
- Chase Credit Card Monthly Fee Class Action Lawsuit
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Home Mortgage Class Action Lawsuit
- LG Front-Loading Washing Machine Class Action Lawsuit
- CitiMortgage Loan Modification Class Action
- Bank of America Step Rate Loan Modification
- Adrianne Cronas et al vs. Willis Group Holdings et al
- Class Action Against GEICO