Class Actions & Investigations
Giskan Solotaroff & Anderson LLP represents individuals and small businesses in class action litigation against large and small corporations throughout the United States. The firm serves or has served as lead or co-lead counsel in class actions against such companies as J.P. Morgan Chase, LG Electronics, Dow Jones, Allstate, and Verizon Wireless. We are currently litigating cases concerning improper fees, defective products, deceptive billing practices, Digital Rights Management (DRM), and many others.
Due to the small size of individual claims, often the only way to proceed with fraud or antitrust claims against well-funded corporate defendants is by way of class actions. Through the class action mechanism, the firm has been successful in obtaining relief for classes comprising thousands of individuals.
To learn more about our class action practice, contact us online, or call us at 212-847-8315.
- Dynamic Currency Conversion Litigation
- Investigation of Student Loan Servicers
- Investigation of Suburban Propane Billing Practices
- Banker’s Life
- Force Placed Insurance Homeowners’ Litigation
- Nissan Melting Dashboard
- CIT Bank/Financial Freedom
- Force Placed Insurance or Lender Placed Insurance Class Actions
- OneWest Avoided ForcePlaced Insurance Class Actions During Crisis